Chichyan Law APC helps you hold the at-fault driver responsible for their careless or reckless actions by filing a third-party liability insurance claim or a civil suit to get you the money that you deserve. We manage the legal aspects of your case which allows you to focus on your physical and emotional recovery post-accident. If you were the victim of an automobile accident caused by another driver’s negligence, Chichyan Law APC is ready to go to work for you. Call our office today at 818-488-9448 to request a free case review.
How can a personal injury lawyer help me with my car accident?
- The process of putting a value on your case and negotiating a settlement is more complex than it may seem so it is vital to have competent legal representation. Any insurance company is in the business to save as much money as possible. It is important to have an attorney that will overcome the “games” of the insurance company as they attempt to minimize one’s injuries and the compensation he or she rightfully deserves.
- Communicating with the insurance companies: Once you enlist our help, we will take over and handle all communications with the other driver’s insurance company. If they need a statement about the accident, we can help you put it in writing and ensure your rights remain protected. We can also grant them limited access to any accident-related medical records or other evidence, and provide other information they may need without putting your case in jeopardy.
- Proving liability: Providing the other driver acted in a negligent manner is key in winning your case. We know the most common types of evidence to prove liability in your automobile accident case. This may require interviewing witnesses, visiting local businesses, and even consulting with accident reconstruction specialists or other experts.
- Proving the value of your case: Simply said, we need to document every damage you suffered because of your car accident. This includes collecting bills and receipts to prove financial losses, working with experts to understand your future and ongoing care needs, and identifying supporting evidence to show the depth of your pain and suffering. The more evidence we can collect to prove your damages, the larger settlement you may receive.
- Negotiating medical liens: It is not unusual for healthcare providers, health insurance companies, and others to place a lien against you to ensure they get their part of your payout after we reach a settlement in your case. We approach these lien holders with a compromise, and work to negotiate a fair payment for the services they provided you. This can greatly increase the amount of your settlement that stays in your pocket.